In order to meet the posting requirement, the following must be done:
- Post one static post and one Instagram story a month
- Tag @phylabiotics in the caption and photo
- #getphyla in the caption
- Photos should align with the Phyla aesthetic – Minimal + fresh!
- Product color and label should be true to form and reflect what’s on our website.
- Front of the label should be clear and visible showing the Phyla logo and product name.
- Avoid logos of other brands.
- Get creative with your posts! Make videos, edits, or any content that feels true to you. Always remember to tag @phylabiotics and use the hashtag #getphyla in your caption!
- Anything stated on the Phyla blog posts or Phyla FAQ page can be used in an Instagram caption.
- What to say:
- Phyla is the world’s first true skin probiotic.
- Phyla targets the root cause of acne.
- Phyla discovered a brand new type of skin probiotic, called a bacteriophage (phage, for short).
- The Phyla system was made for acne-prone or blemish prone skin
- When describing the system, say it targets/eliminates bacteria ASSOCIATED with acne
- Only the 3 Best Friends bundle, the Besties bundle, and the Phresh cleanser alone can be described as “acne-fighting”
- What to avoid:
- If you would like to review your caption before posting, please send it to Dominique.
- Do not say “acne-causing bacteria”.
- Cannot use the words “heals, cures, fixes, treats, etc.”.
- The PHRESH cleanser is a gentle 2% Salicylic Acid cleanser used to prep the skin for the probiotic technology.
- The PHORTIFY SERUM is the only product that contains probiotics.
- The PHLUFF moisturizer was designed to maintain the live probiotic’s integrity.